We have an exciting opportunity for individuals who are clued in on all social media platforms, have good communication and written skills and are looking to break into the fashion industry, with the potential of forming a career within our Dundalk based company.
- Work with a small team to brainstorm and create content, draft copy for daily content across social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.
- Monitor trends in social media, fashion, culture, and applications and appropriately apply that knowledge to create social media updates.
- Respond to customer queries on all social media platforms and liaise with companies to create competitions and engage customers
- Help with day to day operations including administrative & stock room duties
Desired Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of leading social media platforms as well as knowledge of emerging trends and technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while working effectively and collaboratively with team members
- Must be internet savvy and have a strong interest in social media, PR and fashion
- Must be extremely resourceful with a can-do attitude
- Passion and creativity
We are looking for fashion interns to commit to a minimum of 3 months for at least 3 days every week.
This is a paid placement.
If you are interested in becoming part of the Vavavoom.ie team, please send your up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org