It’s almost time!!! Only 10 more days until Coachella 2017.
Here’s 5 reasons why it might just be the best year yet…
1. Gaga is gonna slay hard on Saturday night, stepping in for Kween Bey as the first woman to headline the festival since Bjork in 2007.
2. If Kendrick drops his new album on April 7th, we will have had a whole week to binge listen to it before his big Coachella set.
3. Gaslamp Killer and Mr. Carmack are playing The Do Lab stage this year, the perf spot for cooling off.
4. There are plenty of fierce women on the line up this year that you don’t want to miss like Banks, Kehlani, Tove Lo, Lorde and Anna Lunoe.
5. Some of the US’s most buzzworthy chefs are getting involved in this years ‘Outstanding in the Field’ dinners. Uh huh honey.
Let’s party in the desert!